About The Event
Taekwondo is Life
The WTF World Taekwondo Junior Championships are held every two years and welcome junior athletes (and future
Olympians) from over 100 countries throughout the world.
- When: November 16-20, 2016
- Where: Bill Copeland Sports Centre
- 3676 Kensington Avenue, Burnaby, BC
- Who: Over 800 of the best junior taekwondo athletes from around the world battle it out for international honours. See the detailed, daily competition schedule here:
- Tickets: $15 full day pass, Children under 12 years are free, Perfect for families!
- Parking: Event Parking is located off Sperling Avenue at Sprott St.
- Public Transit: Bill Copeland is accessible by transit, check www.translink.ca for more details